
Because if it had 4 doors, it would be a chicken sedan!
Just thought I'd lighten up the mood. It is such a dumb joke, but I just thought it was so funny.
We had an enjoyable weekend. Sue (James's mom) came into town to spend the weekend. She arrived and brought the rain with her:) It started to rain on Friday off and on through Saturday. It cleared up Saturday afternoon, but let me tell you it was "Raining men" :) (I only know the chorus and the song was stuck in my head all day Saturday.) Saturday night we went to a farewell dinner for a friend of ours. They are heading down to FL, so it was more, we'll see you in a couple of months. (That's where I heard the joke.) By the way, for those of you that aren't NFL fanatics, the Draft was on Saturday (thank goodness we didn't lose power), so we spent the day indoors watching and waiting to see who the Raiders would pick up.

Sunday brought lots of sunshine and so we skipped church to spend more time with family. We headed to the park with a
KFC picnic. Both the kids loved it (as always). Aurora sat on the swings with Grandma pushing for the majority of the time. Logan on the other hand enjoyed running around and the slides. After a fun time at the park, we headed home for naps (for the kids) and a movie for us. We throughly enjoyed "CasaNova".
I have determined my last day of work will be May 26th, so now that I have an official date, I think I can get my act together a bit better. I'll be doing lots of cleaning, renting a storage unit to move things into to open up the house, and organizing. I'm hoping to get stuff together for a garage sale on either the 6th or the 19th. Probably the later since the 6th is Aurora's Birthday. My baby will be TWO!! Please let me be able to follow through~it'd be nice to make a little money instead of just giving it away.



Good job on deciding when to do a yard sale!!! Be tough. Don't sell anything for less than $1 unless its just junk. Make a FREE box for the kids that come they always enjoy that stuff, McD's toys always work well for that! You'll do great! May 26 is just around the corner and then you can breathe a little bit!! Love ya!
ReplyDeleteOh yeah, I loved the joke! I'll remember to tell Jackson!!!
ReplyDeleteThe picnic sounds like a great idea!! We love that park too, it is so much fun. :-)
ReplyDeleteI know that once you stop working you will be able to really focus on the house and get it all done in just a few weeks time. It sucks while you are doing it, if you do it like we did-- non-stop until it was done, but it is so worth it when you knock it out fast. Can I put a few things at your G-sale? I have found a few more things to get rid of.
Anyway, good luck with everything- you can do it!
Okay, so I am totally out of the loop. When/where are you going? Everyone's moving!! Hoping to see you all soon enough though. This blog thing is nice; but it actually is making it hard for me again. I miss you all so much!
ReplyDelete