Thursday, April 27, 2006
AF Inspections
Do want to know a good way to get people in a higher gear and raise stress levels? Let them know the Air Force inspectors are in town. This week has been a busy one as I found out the AF team would be coming through. They choose a couple of homes to do at random and see how well we are following all our standards. I still hadn't had my regular inspections so I was definately feeling the stress. Mostly because I wanted to finish adding to my scrapbook to show off my program and reorganize paperwork, so it is easier to flip through and get the necessary information. So I was doing my regular cleaning routine, redoing paperwork, finishing scrapbooking (for now) etc. and keeping later hours (1:30am on night) to make sure all my t's were crossed and i's dotted. My coordinator came through on Tuesday for my regular inspection at 1:30 in the afternoon. We had some sleeping and some were started on snack. She got to see a lot. End of nap, snack time, story time, outside play, back inside, etc. Afternoons are busy. I got a 100% on both my checklists (Yeah!!). She said it was a wonderful inspections because of everything she was able to see and how I handled it all. That made me feel better. I was feeling ready for a random inspection if they came my way (I should feel confindent staying up till 1:30 and getting up at 5:30). I had six kiddos today (including my own) so I was really busy. So now that you have all the background and are bored to death, I did not get inspected by the AF team. The providers that were chosen did great and the inspections are over for this year. I am still very confident that if they had come I would have done very well and represented team Tinker beautifully.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



That's awesome Belva! Congrats! :-)
ReplyDeleteCongrats Belva Jean. I am so glad that you are getting some recognition for the wonderful work you do! Way to go you!
ReplyDeleteJesse
I guess it's always good to be prepared!!! Congratulations!!!
ReplyDeleteKeep it up and you won't have those late nights next time they come in town! Congrats on the good scores for the other inspection!
ReplyDeleteGood job Belva! These kids are going to have a hard time finding a replacement when you're gone! So good to see you this weekend! Hope to see you more before we all leave Oklahoma!
ReplyDelete