Monday, May 08, 2006

Just for fun

Your results:
You are Supergirl
























Supergirl
92%
Wonder Woman
72%
Superman
70%
Spider-Man
70%
Hulk
70%
Robin
64%
Catwoman
60%
The Flash
55%
Batman
30%
Iron Man
30%
Green Lantern
25%
Lean, muscular and feminine.
Honest and a defender of the innocent.


Click here to take the "Which Superhero are you?" quiz...

4 comments:

  1. I am Spider-Man! Something about being intelligence, a bit geeky, and have a great sense of responsibilty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, I was Superman! Now come on, did you really have any doubts?? I think not, I think not.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here is mine-
    You are Supergirl:
    Lean, muscular and feminine.
    Honest and a defender of the innocent.

    Supergirl 92%
    Wonder Woman 92%
    Green Lantern 90%
    Iron Man 90%
    Superman 85%
    Hulk 85%
    The Flash 80%
    Spider-Man 70%
    Robin 57%
    Catwoman 55%
    Batman 35%

    You and me Belva...let's go save the world! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually I am equally Supergirl and Wonder woman...wonder why they only said Supergirl???

    ReplyDelete