Sunday evening and the boys are enjoying a good read. James is teaching Logan about the fine art of reading comics. Logan was having a great time "reading" about Donald Duck and his adventures with his nephews Huey, Duey, and Louey. In Logan's version, they were going up the stairs to find Mom.

Enjoy your comics!!



OK, I have to tell you, I just came to your blog and the top blog was Aurora's birthday...I commented and went back to the blog to see if there were any earlier ones I missed and Ta-Da!!! A brand new one! Weird! We must be blogging at the same time! Anyways, cute picture, can't wait to see Riley and Chris sharing a moment like that...it'll be over 'Billiards Digest' though!
ReplyDeleteWhat cute pictures! Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteIt's always a great camera moment when Daddy gets involved! They always take the best pictures!! How adorable! You might need to frame that one!!
ReplyDeleteCute! :-) I miss getting the paper SOLELY for the comics and Sunday ads!!
ReplyDeleteJames teaching Logan the fine art of comic book reading. Watch out Mom, then there comes the fine art of comic book collecting. Actually, I was very happy to see James take an interest in a hobby that teaches more than just reading. The amount of care he has always given to his comics shows the type of person he is. I do hope Logan follows his dad in this hobby.
ReplyDelete