I hope that you enjoyed your day and were able to rest and relax a little.
Logan and James headed out early this morning to get out ingrediants for our breakfast. James made a wonderful breakfast of sausage, eggs, tomatoes, peppers, and avacoda with orange juice. Logan sang a beautiful redition of Happy Mother's Day. I have some beautiful roses to smell, cute cards to read, and a movie to watch. Of course, I have to send out a special thanks to James's mom because without her I would not have James which means I would not have my beautiful children who make me a mom. Also a very special thanks to my mom, because without her there would be no me. Thank you for being the wonderful person that you are mom. You are such a great example to me. I appreciate all that you do for me. I love you Mom!!



Happy Mother's Day to you Belva Jean, you are an amazingly patient and wonderful mother! You have certainly been blessed with two beautiful children!
ReplyDeleteSounds like a nice breakfast and day with your fam! :-)
ReplyDeleteWhat a pretty Mom! I'm gald you had a great day!
ReplyDelete