Sunday, May 14, 2006

Class of 2006



It's time to have a new graduate in the family!! James walked this evening to receive his degree of Masters in Human Relations. Katie Couric was the commmencment speaker. I really enjoyed it. One thing that stuck out was that people are happier in their lives when they take the time to reflect on it. When you take a moment one time a week and write done things that have made you happy and that you are thankful for it helps to give one a more positive outlook on life. It's not an exact quote, but that is the jist of it. I am so proud of James and the work he has done...Now it's my turn:) Maybe once we get established at our new base I can start looking into more:)

7 comments:

  1. Congrats to you James! We are so proud!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to James! Ben still has a few more months to go!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Congratulations!! Jeff says he is starting any day now!!! No autograph from Katie??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats, James!!!! I can't wait to feel that feeling!!!!!! Awesome job....great accomplishment. You're next, Belva!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats James!!!! I didn't even know you were that close, I've fallen so out of touch. It feels good to graduate again, doesn't it??? I know it's a relief and an accomplishment to be done with school. Congrats again...I MUST see you all before you leave...I live right up the street!!!
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations James! That's great! and sounds like a great Mother's Day for you too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Always remember son, I am so very proud of you. PhD next?????

    ReplyDelete