Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Cougar Pride 2006



Logan got his school yearbook yesterday and I was so excited. He's in his yearbook for his pre-K year more than I was for my senior year. Okay, maybe I exaggerate a little, but he is in there several times. He also had their summer birthday's party at school. He came home wearing a birthday crown. He looked too cute. It was pretty funny when James asked him who made it, he said "Jesus Christ". We told him that must be a very special crown :) I'm sure Ms. Shed will appreciate his thoughts :)

5 comments:

  1. How fun! Yearbooks, wow! I remember those! I think my parents still have all mine...anyhoo...cute crown, fun stuff! Are you ready for summer break!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! You look great Logan! I love your crown! We miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So is Logan sad that he is leaving his school? I know Brooke sure is! Her school didn't have yearbooks, just memory books but the yearbooks would have been great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yearbooks are a great idea!!! What fun! I love the crown!

    ReplyDelete