Friday, March 10, 2006

The Right Timing

Well looks like Logan was ready to be potty trained because he is doing so good. We are so proud of him. He has worn underwear to school this whole week! I called the school to let his teacher know so they would be able to prompt him to go. We do prompt him or remind him to go, but he really does pretty good on his own. This morning I was lying in bed not wanting to get up and I hear Logan talking. He then goes into my bathroom and I hear him just going all by himself. At nap time he'll lay down, then he'll get up, tell me he has to go and then he does. I just get a total kick out of it. Logan is just getting to be a big boy. I think he's growing too. He just looks taller. They grow so quick...why it seems like just yesterday that he was so tiny in my arms :)

2 comments:

  1. That is great! It is such an amazing thing to watch them go from babies to little people in a matter of (very quick!) years. It is the best feeling in the world to watch your 'baby' accomplish something new; seeing how proud they are of of themselves makes every minor set-back along the way totally worth it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah for Logan!!! What a great accomplishment!!! What a relief! I remember thinking that Jackson was never going to move to underwear! He still has accidents every now and again but that's just part of it. Good Job Mommy!!!

    ReplyDelete