Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Yeah Logan!!

I'm having a proud mommy moment. Logan decieded to go potty on his own tonight. I have been trying to convince him for a while, but he has been very relucant. He came home from school today wearing a pull-up (he doesn't want to wear them if I ask). After lunch, before nap I asked him wanted to go potty. He said Yes and then he did it...standing up!! I just thought it was too cool, so of course I called James and left him a message on his phone. Then tonight, after his bath, I was going to get his diaper on, but he told me he needed to go potty first. Yeah! I think that when I check on him he'll be standing, but when I go in, he's sitting there taking care of buisness. I couldn't even believe it. So of course I cheer and dance around. I am so excited! Yeah!! I can only hope that it continues.

6 comments:

  1. Keep on dancing girl!! Oh, and while your at it sing, hoot and howl!! Mikayla liked the Elmo stickers she'd get too! CONGRATS--YEAH LOGAN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so great! Yay for him! (and you! :-) It was good to see you yesterday, thanks for stopping by. (and for the shirt- too cute!!) We will have to try to get together soon. I would like for everyone to meet at the park again one day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Belva, I don't know if you remember me, we met one time when Mel brought me to Bunco, right before she was pregnant with Becca (well, she was pregnant, we just didn't know it apparently!), I'm her sis-in-law. Anyways, saw a link to your blog and thought I would check it out! Congrats on the proud potty moment! Isn't it funny, the things we call our hubby's about once we have kids?!?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to Logan and to Belva!!! I can't wait to really start potty training Jenna. I know she is ready!! Good luck I hope it continues!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aunt Jesse is so proud of you Logan--keep it up and we were are visiting next month, help Kaden-man out would ya? Thanks buddy. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Grandma is so very proud of you. You are such a big boy now. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete