Saturday, February 18, 2006

A bit of winter

It's snowing outside! We had sleet coming down last night making the roads very icy. This morning we woke up to a light snow and only 12 degrees outside! It's cold here. It is now a whopping 14 degrees. It would be so much fun if this would become a thick snow that would stick. The kids would love to play in it. I opened the windows this morning and told Aurora it' s snowing and she was in awe. Logan was also excited about the snow. We'll be playing in it later today. It should be fun, even though there is not too much.

2 comments:

  1. Holy cow! I missed it! :-( We got some cold weather here this weekend(like 50*) but no precip! That sucks, I love the snow! Have fun in it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BRRRRR!! IT's colder there than it is here in Alaksa!!!! Bundle up and keep warm!!!

    ReplyDelete