



Aurora has a thing for hats. She loves to wear them! We have all James's hats put underneath a table and she will open the door to get them. She very stylin with them too:) My favorite is her in my cowboy hat!
Begin your Journey here...don't skip forward...just enjoy the ride
Children have a way of forcing you back into the presentLorna Luft
moment.
The girl needs a Cardinal hat!! She is beautiful, I can't wait to hug her! See you soon...
ReplyDeleteHow adorable!!! She has gotten so big just since we have left!!! I love hats too I just don't wear them as much as I would like too!!!
ReplyDeleteShe looks like her Daddy. I can't believe how much she really looks like James. The hats are so cute. James wore a cowboy hat when he was little. Get the shot gun by the door Dad, she is a looker.
ReplyDeleteToo cute! I love babies/kids in hats too, it's just adorable! Brooke's got a pink cowgirl hat that is so great!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! My favorite is the cowboy hat! Brooke got a pink one at the rodeo in TX and loves it! I like the Cardinal hat idea too!!! ;-)
ReplyDelete