November 26: Thankful for my family, near and far. I have been blessed with the one I was born into and also the one I married into. I am truly lucky
November 25: Thankful that I am not required to go anywhere today:)
November 23: Thankful cooking shows remind me that I really do enjoy cooking even though I have not been doing much of it lately. Also, thankful that Aurora is here to read over my shoulder and correct my grammar mistakes that I make while I type. :)
November 22: thankful that I had the opportunity to help someone after they were in an accident yesterday. I didn't do much, asked if he was ok and helped to push his car out of the way, but my heart felt full and that is a good feeling.
November 20: Thankful that my kids are understanding and helpful. It's great when they work together with one another and don't mind when I need that extra Sunday nap.
November 17: Thankful for the opportunity to start a new day tomorrow when I wake that will have a clean slate. Somedays leave much to be desired. At least it ended better than it started today :)
November 16: Thankful that it is almost bedtime. I'm done today!
November 14 and 15: Thankful for my auto insurance and warranty. It's nice to know my 7 year old car is covered :)
November 13: Thankful I was able to spend some quality time with my angel boy. It's been wonderful to see his face light up with what he loves :)
November 11: thankful for the many Veterans and their service to our country. I have family members who have served and are currently serving. I am spending this NASCAR weekend with Logan because James is currently deployed. Thank you for your service!
November 10: Thankful for my mom. Thanks mom...for everything! Logan is especially thankful that you could help us out this weekend :)
November 9: Thankful for a job that keeps me busy. I love being a teacher. :)
November 7 and 8: Thankful that I have faith that my trials are just ways to make me stronger.
November 6: Thankful for my children's laughter. It's great way to put a smile on my face :)
November 5: Thankful for technology and the difference it makes when James is deployed. He's one of the reasons I was up to feel the earthquake last night and then he called again so he could see the kiddos this morning. Such a huge difference from our very first deployment 9 years ago.
November 4: Thankful for my talent of patience. It gets used...a lot!
November 3: Thankful that my children love to read as much as me. On our way home from the library - Logan checked out 8 books/audiobooks and Aurora checked out 11.
November 2nd: Thankful my husband and the wonderful job he does in all that he does :)
November 1st: I'm thankful for the sweet voice of an angel that you hear when a new born baby (my newest niece, Adah) cries :)



No comments:
Post a Comment