Monday, April 13, 2009

In a child's mind

Little break from Disney to her what the kids have to say as we talk about different things.
Me: I need to go get a new ID today. This one is going to expire soon.
A: No, don't go! I don't want you to get a new name!

Another conversation we had about moving and the kids having separate rooms as we were cleaning there room.
J: Did you guys know that when we move you will each get your own room?
L: Yeah. My room will be clean. Aurora is the one who makes the mess.
Me: What will your room be like when you have your own room, Aurora?
A: *sigh* My room will be messy. I'm the one who always makes the mess and I don't like to clean.


2 comments:

  1. It must be girls! Jenna's room STAYS a mess!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aurora is always welcome at Aunt Jesse's mess! :)

    ReplyDelete