We went back to Everest to see if it was working and YEAH!! it was. Logan loves this ride.
We let everyone get a chance to ride with Logan and James and I even got to ride together (that hasn't happened in forever!)
All the adults rode three times and Logan rode four with the rotation we had going.
Dad was done after his third time! Aurora is just shy about 1/2 inch too short to ride, but that does not bother her in the least.
Next it was time to take a safari through Africa. I really love this journey since you get to see a variety of animals and they can get up pretty close. Aurora was looking out the whole time keeping her eyes open to see any animals - just like the driver said.
When we finished, she didn't want to get off because according to the list of animals there are zebras and we didn't see the zebras. I think she would've ridden the ride till we found the zebras. We did see several giraffe all together and a couple were little ones relatively speaking :)
Mom thought the rhinos were fun to look at and Dad enjoyed the crocodiles.
Our fun was not over yet. We headed over to Dinosaur land and even though the kids are tall enough to ride Dinosaur they felt like one time was enough. I took them to the play area while James took Mom and Dad to travel back in time to find dinosaurs. Once everyone was back (Mom did get a bit scared as the dino jumped out at them), we went on the flying dinosaurs because Aurora asked so nicely.
Seriously, when Aurora wants to ride a ride we would take the opportunity because she is not the biggest ride person out there.
We thought we would call it good at Animal Kingdom (Lion King performance was not going on - some problem with lighting) so we hit Bugs life on the way out. Cute 4-D movie and especially fun to watch my parents expressions since they had never seen it before. I loved watching Mom's face as the bugs leave the auditorium first:) Aurora suffered through it (she HATES bugs).
We headed back to the resort and spent some time at the pool going down the slide, hanging out in the hot tub, and James and I even played some volleyball. The volleyball showed that we are no Misty May and Kerri :) Man it had been forever since I had hit a volleyball, but it was a lot of fun. We went and had dinner after that and encouraged the kids to take a short nap before heading out for the evening hours. Well, the kids were obviously exhausted, so we didn't wake them up. James and I decided to head over for an hour to Hollywood Studios. So much fun! We rode Tower of Terror three times (LOVE IT!!).

I actually rode the ride without griping the handles and had my hands in the air. (Not in that pic apparently). It the best ride! Then we headed over to Aerosmith Rockin RollerCoaster and rode that together for the first time. WooHoo!
Almost closing time, so we dashed over to Toy Story Mania and worked on racking up the points and beating each other. I did pretty darn good and beat James by a few thousand! I have to record it and enjoy the beating him while I can since it doesn't happen very often :)
Time to call the day good. We headed back to the room to find both kids still asleep. We dressed them in jammies and had them go potty before we moved them in to their bed where they continued to sleep through the night.
I actually rode the ride without griping the handles and had my hands in the air. (Not in that pic apparently). It the best ride! Then we headed over to Aerosmith Rockin RollerCoaster and rode that together for the first time. WooHoo!
Epcot is tomorrow!



I love your facial expressions on the rides!
ReplyDeleteSO fun! I didn't know you guys got to go out alone! Woo Hoo just on that fact! Did you tell my Steven I love him?! :)
ReplyDeleteWOW! So fun! I can't wait to visit there with my own family! I remember going as a kid several times myself! So many memories!
ReplyDeleteLooks like y'all had a blast! How great you and James actually got to ride together!
Looks like so much fun! Thanks for sharing, can't wait to see more!
ReplyDelete