Getting in position
Lined up at the scorer's table
Aurora helping out at the scorer's table - that's her
pre-k teacher Ms. Erika
Warming up before the games
Logan had his first basketball game last Saturday and did much better than I expected. He hustled up and down the court and played good defense. For a first game I was impressed :) I think he may like basketball because of the fast pace. There's not as much down time as there is in soccer and baseball. Of course, baseball sign ups are right around the corner and he's ready to go.



Way to go Logan! Aunt Jesse is SO proud of you! :) Luke's first game is tomorrow morning, we're pretty excited! (Oh, and baseball is the best!!!)
ReplyDeleteGo Logan. You are great!!
ReplyDeleteGrandma
He's so cute! Keep up the good work Logan!
ReplyDeleteJackson does much better in basketball than soccer but he is dying to try football this fall! I like basketball, its fast paced. We are headed out for our game today!
ReplyDeleteGood job Logan!
Great job Logan! :-)
ReplyDelete