1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper
2. Christmas Tree - Real or Artificial? Artificial. we need a new one though, maybe next year
3. When do you put up the tree? this year, when we get around to it (Dec. 14) otherwise I try for the first weekend in Dec
4. When do you take the tree down? the first weekend in Jan.
5. Do you like eggnog? Love it, my dad's homemade eggnog is the best
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Barbies and my silver 10 speed bike
7. Hardest person to buy for? James...I swear he goes on shopping sprees before his birthday and Christmas
8. Easiest person to buy for? Logan...he tells you exactly what he wants!
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes, a couple of them. Not really anyplace to put them this year :(
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail (I will get them out this week!)
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Don't know...I know the worst gift I've given.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? I don't have one
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? all year...it's then just a matter of remembering what I got and for who :)
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Yes, I admit it.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? My sweet potatoe casserole
16. Lights on the tree? small white lights
17. Favorite Christmas song? Oh Holy Night
18. Travel at Christmas or stay at home? It really depends. We would like to stay at home, but it's always nice to be with extended family
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? I think that's a requirement, almost like being able to name the seven dwarfs
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Angel fairy named Aurora
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Open one (PJ's) Christmas Eve and the rest in the morning
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Rude people and not finding the perfect gift that's on your list
23. What theme/color theme do you use on your tree? Just Christmas
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? All the fixin's
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? Hmmm, I'll have to get back to you on that
26. Who is most likely to kiss under the mistletoe? James and I
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I love the idea of opening PJs on Christmas Eve!! Then you have new ones for Christmas morning pics! :-)
ReplyDelete~Mel :-)
I love reading about what others do for Christmas! New Pjs is a good idea!
ReplyDelete