Sunday, November 02, 2008

All Hallow's Eve

Logan ready to go trick or treat


Handing out candy...Logan said this was his favorite part :)
Aurora's costume...sick person..she started to run a fever Thurs. night
Logan enjoying his job
Trick or Treat
Checking out his loot :)
Pumpkin line up


Our sick pumpkin 
(ok, so I messed up when I was carving and this just seemed like the thing to do)

Cute little sicko trying to keep cool (momma's orders - down to the underwear)

5 comments:

  1. Poor Aurora missed all the fun, but I bet she still got to enjoy all the candy!! It looks like Logan had a blast handing out candy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to read Aurora is sick, it's made it rounds so hopefully you guys will be healthy for quite some time!
    Logan you know Uncle Mike would be so proud of you! :) Love to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry about Aurora being sick! Logan looks cute! Isn't it awesome that he enjoyed handing out candy so much, keeps some work off you and less candy in his bag.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad it was a fun night even though Aurora was sick. I'm sure Logan was a great big brother and shared his loot with sister! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad Logan had a great time, but sorry to hear Aurora got sick. :( Hope she is better already!

    ReplyDelete