Friday, October 31, 2008

Pumpkin Creations!



All the fun of getting ready for Halloween and carving the perfect pumpkin:)
Jedi in the Halloween spirit
Carving the pumpkins
Logan and James get their pic taken by Aurora 
Hmmm?
Gotta have that random self portrait!
Pic of a subject unaware or is she?


Pics mostly by Logan :)

6 comments:

  1. So fun! Thanks for taking the pictures for the rest of us. Are those really your jack-o-lanterns? Quite impressive!
    Logan, you did a great job with the camera!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you guys are having fun together.. The jack-o'lanterns turned out great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are great looking pumpkins!! I love halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pumpkins! :-) Hope you had a happy Halloween! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The annual pumpkin carving. I am so happy some traditions continue. Have a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pumpkin carving! You know, we may just have to sit and get comfortable on the kitchen floor next year, I'd never thought of that! LOL

    ReplyDelete