Saturday, October 11, 2008

Cutting with Scissors






Yes, she did it. Aurora cut her hair. It happened last Saturday, so ruined our Saturday. Now she didn't chop it all off, but she cut a good chunk. At least 6 inches. It happens to be mostly underneath on the left side, but you can tell when I put her hair up. I still haven't decided if I should cut it on the other side and James isn't ready to decide. Yeah, it still makes him not happy.

7 comments:

  1. well if she is anything like my Jenna, Miss Independent, she decided to do it herself instead of just asking for a haircut!! Jenna cut her hair once too! But her hair wasn't nearly as long and she didn't cut hardly as much!!!

    She's still a cutie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think all little girls must do this at some point. I did it when I was little.. only I cut a middle section of my bangs down to my forehead! It was so hard to hide it! Thankfully Aurora has long hair and it blends in pretty well. Hopefully her Daddy won't be upset for too long. Makes for a good story once she is grown!

    ReplyDelete
  3. For some reason all kids do this. At the time my kids did it I was so mad, but looking back its funny now. Just keep telling yourself "It grows back"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mikayla did it too. I didn't want her hair cut short either so I took her to the hairdresser and had her blend it in.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Katy- I think all little girls do this at some point! I cut my bangs when I was little, it was bad! :-o At least it is in the back where it is hidden!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So far neither of my girls have done it yet but when Natasha cut hers April cried.lol Natasha's hair too forever to grown and she cut it to the scalp. I think you got of pretty lucky:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a bummer. Sounds like it's a pretty normal part of growing up, and yes, makes a great story to tell when she's older. Her hair still looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete