After the awards assembly, we joined Logan for lunch. It was fried chicken, mashed potatoes, peaches, a roll, and milk. My skinny boy does not eat enough! He has wanted to buy lunch, but after today I think we'll be making it at home with his favorites. That way I know a bit more of what he's eating :)
Aurora is doing well in her class too. She has mastered all her phonics sounds and is ready to move on to putting the letters to form three letter words. We've been working on this at home. So far she can sound out/spell pig and dog. Wouldn't it be cool if she was reading before kindergarten. I think if she really put her mind to it she could :)



Way to go Logan! Aunt Jesse and Uncle Mike are very proud of you!
ReplyDeleteAurora sounds like she is doing well too! Awesome.
By-the-way, what happened to your blog pics?
Congrats Logan! Those assemblies make the kids so proud! Jackson eats at school and loves it! He eats everything and then is still hungry!! But he occassionally takes his lunch too!
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear Aurora is doing so well. I want Jenna to be reading too!
Thats really cool. Glad to hear they are doing so good. Its amazing how fast kids are learning nowadays.
ReplyDeleteWow! you have all been so busy. he's so cute. all I can say about school lunches is blech, and how can they call french fries a veggie. Smiles,
ReplyDeleteYou go Aurora!
What a great job for both kids! It always amazes me how much your kids look like you every time you post a new picture.
ReplyDeleteGreat job Logan, that's AWESOME! ;-) Sounds like both kiddos are doing so well!
ReplyDeleteWay to go kids. It takes great parents to have great kids. Congrats to you all! I can hardly wait to give big hugs to you all. I am very proud of Logan and Aurora. You are doing great! I am very proud of your Mom and Dad, they too are doing great!
ReplyDelete