Sunday, September 14, 2008

Soccer Kicks Off






Logan kicked off his first soccer game yesterday.  He looked fab in red and black as a dragon!  James wore his OU shirt, I wore my pink FSU jersey, and Aurora wore her NMSU Aggies shirt with her Raiders jersey on top.  (She loves her Raiders jersey!)
The other team wore red also, so during the game our team wore the pennies (?) over their red shirts.  Logan did great for his first game and is much improved from even the end of last season.  We are looking very forward to seeing Logan continue to grow and improve (along with the rest of the team) during this season of soccer!




6 comments:

  1. Good job Logan! Keep kicking that ball!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh Soccer!! The REAL football..and my sport of choice :) I love it when they are that little and the shin guards come all the way up to the shorts. SOOO CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking good, Logan! :-) Soccer is so fun! I played through high school and loved it. I think we will sign the Girls up next year- too much going on this fall!! You all look cute in your jersies! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute kids! I love soccer and its so fun to play. Keep up the good work Logan!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a lot of fun to spend Saturday mornings on the soccer fields. Have fun, Logan, and kick that ball.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like the kids are having a blast! I'm so bummed that Riley's soccer class got cancelled this fall, I hope we can find something in the spring! Keep Kickin' Logan!

    ReplyDelete