Monday, August 18, 2008

Tag, I'm it

I've been tagged!
How it works:
1. Post the rules of the game at the beginning.
2. Each player answers questions about themselves
3. At the end of the post, the player then tags five people and post their names, then goes to their blogs and leave them a comment, letting them know they've been tagged and asking them to read the players blog.
4. Let the person who tagged you know when you've posted your answers

Where were you 5 years ago?
I was living in Oklahoma City Logan (14 months) and almost ready to get pregnant with Aurora

What are 5 things on your to do list for today?
1. Clean the living room
2. Wait for Logan to come home from school
3. Clean more in another area
4. Make dinner
5. Watch some Olympics on TV

What are 5 snacks you enjoy?
1. Almonds and dried cranberries
2. Nut mix
3. Peanut M&M's
4. Chips and salsa
5. Popcorn

What are 5 things you would do if you were a billionaire?
1. Pay off debt
2. Give money to family.
3. Travel to different places around the world (Europe and Australia being top on the list)
4. Stop working (James would to) and enjoy volunteering at the kids school and in the community
5. Donate to charities

What are five of your bad habits ?
1. Nagging
2. Jealousy
3. Worrying
4. Procrastinator
5. Being too hard on myself

What are five places you've lived?
1. Ft. McCellan, AL
2. New Mexico (Grants, Las Cruces, Alamorgordo)
3. Oklahoma (Vance AFB, Tinker AFB)
4. Florida (Tyndall AFB, Eglin AFB, Hurlburt Field)
5. South Korea (Osan AB)
(All the places I have lived)

What are 5 jobs you've had?
1. Alco Discount Store
2. Sunshine Inn (Tanning Salon and Day Spa)
3. Bath and Body Works
4. 3rd Grade Teacher (Sacramento Elementary School, Alamorgordo, NM)
5. Family Child Care Provider

Five people I tag.
1. LC
2. Kelly
3. Christy
4. Natalie
5. Aimee

1 comment:

  1. That's neat! I know you didn't tag me but I will share a few anyway, hee hee! :-D I won't put all my answers on here but here are a few about me-

    5 places I have lived-
    -San Antonio, TX
    -College Station, TX
    -Panama City, Fl
    -Oklahoma City, OK
    -Salt Lake City, UT

    5 jobs I have had-
    -Gap
    -Baskin Robbins
    -Substitute teacher
    -Preschool teacher
    -First grade teacher

    ReplyDelete