Tuesday, May 06, 2008

"Do you know what day it is?"

"It's May" Aurora answers.

"Yes, May is the month. What's today?"

"It's Tuesday."

"Yes, but what is the date."

"May 6"

Logan answers "It's Aurora's birthday."

"Yes, It's my birthday"

"How old are you?"

"I'm four."

"How do you feel?"

"I feel good. It's my birthday." We opened a few gifts this morning to start off the day. She is the best person to give presents to.

"Wow, that's so wonderful. That is the best gift ever!"

Seriously, I think we could give her a rock and she would think it's the "best gift ever!"

(Actually, Logan got a Amethyst crystal rock - a nice looking rock - from James after his last TDY, and Aurora told her daddy "That's the best gift ever")


We will be having cake and ice cream tonight with more gift opening from family after Logan's game and kindergarten program. On Saturday, we plan to go to Build-a-bear, so she can make her own stuffed animal. We went for a preview this last Saturday and she is primed and ready. You could see the wheels churning as to what she was going to chose.

8 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Aurora!! :-D
    Wow, 4 already!!! Sounds like she has lots of fun things planned to celebrate!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday sweet girl! We love you! (and you present is on the way--I sent it Saturday--promise!!!!!) Love to you! Aunt Jesse

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to Aurora! Time goes by so fast! We took Jenna to Build a Bear and it was an experience!! So much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your daughter is beautiful! I love the blonde hair!

    Happy Belated Birthday Aurora!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy belated Birthday, Aurora! What a beautiful 4 year old you are! Hope you got 'the best gifts ever' and enjoyed making your own bear!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Belated Birthday, Aurora! You are getting so big- I cannot believe it! I love the quotes and learning about you and your family! :-)

    ReplyDelete