Logan was so sweet on Mother's Day and brought me breakfast in bed (Life cereal in a Cars bowl). He then crawled up in bed with me and grabbed a piece of Life cereal. He looked at me with the sweetest eyes and genuine smile and said
"Isn't it great that you can share breakfast on Mother's Day?"
I had a lovely Mother's Day as we spent went to Carraba's for some delicious Italian food and then went to the beach to play in the sand. We stopped at Krispie Kreme for dessert. I opened cards from the kids and my sweet husband with gifts of a pair of Seven jeans (that I picked out the previous day) and a cute patchwork Coach purse. A lovely Mother's Day...Hope the rest of you enjoyed yours!!



I'm glad you had such a wonderful Mother's Day!
ReplyDeleteSounds like you had a great Mother's Day! Awesome about the jeans and purse!! You are spoiled too! (isn't it great, hee hee!) ;-)
ReplyDeleteSounds like a wonderful day, exactly what mother's day is about!
ReplyDelete