Monday, April 14, 2008

Taxing

Yeah!! I finally finished doing the taxes. I am NEVER this late in getting things done. I have been dreaming about it. It has been on my mind so much. Unfortunately, it is one of those things that gets pushed to the back while I work on other things that take priority. I am planning on being better organized next year to ease the stress.

On another note: Logan's first game is tonight. I am so nervous!! I will be manning the camera and Aurora as James is out of town. Did I mention I'm nervous?!!

I'll let you know how it goes :)

2 comments:

  1. Good for you!! I know all will be just fine for the game tonight, but I will be praying!!

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you got the taxes done!! Now you can relax about that!! You should get a good return after the deployment! :-)

    ReplyDelete