
After Aurora was done it was my turn. Aurora watched a DVD on a portable player and then colored a bit while she was waiting for me. I was getting the buildup and temporary crown put on my tooth after my wonderful root canal (I use the term wonderful sarcasticly, just becuase it's no fun getting a root canal no matter how well it went). I'm a little sore today and try not really eat on that side. I don't want to break it or have it come out. I asked James if he wanted to see my tooth, and he said "you aren't going to take it out are you". Then after seeing that it's cemented in, he said since it was so far back there "next time just get it pulled, you don't need it" (all with a smile on his face of course!) I have one more appointment to get the permanent crown put on and then we will be back to normal with regular cleanings and check ups. Did I mention we are all working much harder to be better brushers and flossers? :)



That is wonderful that Aurora does so well at the dentist! I think if my kids had to have any kind of work done they would freak out! (well Brooke would, Becca is more laid back) If we even drive past the base hospital Brooke starts worrying that she might have to get a shot! :-o Glad to hear you are about done with your dental work too and it's good to hear that the root canal went well even though I am sure it was no fun! :-)
ReplyDeleteGlad that you guys are almost done with all of that. Luke had his 4 done! We are better brushes and flossers too :)
ReplyDeleteThankfully Jackson has been the only one with tooth issues! Jenna would FREAK out!! I hope your tooth feels better!
ReplyDeleteIt's about time for Riley to have his first dentist appointment, and time for my 6 month check-up after my root canal last fall. NOT looking forward to either of those upcoming appointments! Aurora looks like she's doing well, wish I could have gas and a tv for ALL my dentist appointments!
ReplyDeleteWe are also trying to be much more consistent with our flossing and brushing! It makes all the difference! Glad you are almost done with it all!