Sunday, October 07, 2007

Soccer Game -- GO HORNETS!!

Yesterday was game number three for us. The team is improving as are each of the players. Logan has an wonderful time. It's great to see him and his teammates together. It was another win for us yesterday (not that I'm counting) the score was 7-0. I am definately a laid back parent compared to some others. My goal is for Logan to have a good time. So I don't get upset if he sits down on the field, plays with his shirt, picks his nose (yes, he did do that yesterday), but I do remind him that he needs to help out his teammates and pay attention to the game. With some parents, I can see why they told us at the orientation the "parent rules". We got some that take it pretty serious.

Check out my Hornet getting in the action...He's #3!!





4 comments:

  1. AWESOME! Way to go Logan. We are very proud of you. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great job Logan. Keep up the great work and have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like he is having such a ball...hee hee, pun intended! ;-) Great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He looks too cute! Way to go Logan!!

    ReplyDelete