Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Happy Halloween

Halloween was great fun for us.
Logan was Captain America.
Logan on Wednesday night for pre-Halloween costume try-on
Aurora was Princess Aurora (Betcha never would've guessed what she was going to be)

Aurora for her pre-Halloween costume try-on


Dressed up and ready to go.

We headed to Logan's school first, so his teachers could see and they could get a picture of all the kids.

Family photo at school.
I dressed as a fairy (can't really see the wings) and James was a punk.

We all went trick or treating. We just left a bucket of candy with a sign that said "Out trick or treating. Please Take one". We live on the popular block. They said last year there were about 375 kids on the block. How they get the numbers, I don't know. James would run back to the house periodically and check the bucket and add more candy till we got back. We were out about an hour (slow walkers because we didn't even do the whole block). Aurora actually started to get mad when we skipped a house because no one was there. Logan did very well saying trick or treat and thank you. Aurora just stood there and would take the candy when they handed it to her. We did get a "thank you" out of her most of the time though. Once we arrived home, I told they kids they could pick two pieces of candy to eat before they needed to get ready for bed. Aurora chose fruit snacks and goldfish. Logan on the other hand chose his two full size candy bars. I then corrected myself and said "two small candies".

Logan with his first selection of candy to eat

5 comments:

  1. How fun! The pictures are GREAT!!!! We have SO much candy to share. Can't wait to see you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable! The kids look great! It looks like yall had fun dressing up too! Don't eat to much candy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the costumes! That is so fun that you dressed up too! I haven't worn a costume in 2 years, I think! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The kids looked cute in their costumes. I am jealous though of Logan and his first candy selection, lucky little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great costumes! I can't wait until Riley is old enough to go trick-or-treating...though I was surprised at how much he already likes candy! And whoever gives out the BIG candy bars...gotta make sure to hit that house twice next year! *wink*

    ReplyDelete