
This past weekend I had a slumber party! I was so excited, it's been awhile since I've been able to enjoy just hanging out, watching movies, eating popcorn, and giggling in bed. My co-conspirators were Logan and Aurora. Logan could not wait to be able to have a "PARTY". He was running to get in his PJ's and hustling me into the backroom. I told him he had to wait a minute while I make up the popcorn and get the mov

ie ready. We selected "Sleeping Beauty" for the feature film. It was both of the kids first time to watch it. They were so excited to have their little bowls of popcorn and watching the movie in Mom's big bed. After the movie ended, I didn't think they would ever go to sleep. I had already taken a little snooze, during the climax of the movie where the prince fights Malificent and awakens Sleeping Beauty with the kiss of true love. (Little note here: even though it was Saturday night, I had been up since 5:30am because dearest Aurora was stinky, hungry, and wanted to watch Dora as she so loving told me). We giggled and were being silly before finally going to sleep. Everyone slept with me and they were so happy about it. I tried to move in the middle, so I could be by both of them, but Logan said that was his place and "get back to your side". What a goof...I thought he was asleep when I tried to move...guess I was wrong.
Fun times with Mommy. Good flick too. :) Talk to you soon.
ReplyDeleteThat sounds like fun, I need to have a slumber party with my kiddos too!
ReplyDeleteWhat a good idea! Even though Jenna still sleeps with us and Jackson on occasion! HMMMM, so yeah we pretty much have a slumber party all the time!!
ReplyDeleteThat sounds like a fun night BJ! Did u pick the movie ;) Logan is a funny boy and I know how picky he is about whose side of the bed everyone is on!
ReplyDelete