Our sweet baby Logan was born on this day four years ago. He surprised us by coming a week earlier than our scheduled induction (our bathroom floor~the toliet area~ still shows signs of where my water broke). James and I were so excited
and nervous to welcome him. Logan Frederick Bruce was born 7 lbs. 8 oz and 19 1/2 ins. He had a bit of a rough beginning, but he is so determined that he can do anything and he does it better than people expect. He is an amazing little boy. He is full of laughter and love. He loves to sing, draw, work on puzzles, and any outdoor activity. He is my little angel! 
Logan at about 8:30 pm before heading off to surgery ~
my first time to see him since he had been born about 6 hours earlier.
Starting his musical career! (14 m.)
Moving to his big boy bed (2 years)

Brother and sister
First day of school (August 05)
Bike Ride (Aurora was trying to help)

Happy 4th Birthday Logan!!




Happy Birthday to a very sweet little boy. You are a winner in my book. Have a great day!! I love you Logan.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Little Logan! It doesn't seem like 4 years ago when I was able to meet you at the hospital. You truly are an amazing boy and I cannot wait to see what the future holds for you!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Kelly
Happy Birthday Logan!!! I wish we were there to celebrate.
ReplyDeleteVery sweet! Happy Birthday Logan! Enjoy!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Logan! I remember when we met y'all and he and Brooke were still little ones! They grow so fast!
ReplyDeleteIt makes me so sad to think about how quickly they grow! It's a fun ride though, isn't it?
ReplyDelete