
Day one of packing has come to a close. I am so thankful that this is one of the benefits of the AF. I could not imagine having to pack all this stuff. They have finished packing the kitchen, living room, dining room, kids room, and hall closet. Of course, there are some things that don't fit into boxes, so they will just be inventoried on Thurs. We have two more days of packing and then load out on Thurs. We'll officially be out of here on 1 July. It still has yet to hit me.
Logan and Aurora are doing good. I was afraid Logan would panic when he saw all the boxes, but he seems to have a grasp on what is happening and is now prepared. He actually told us that we need to box up the ceiling fan to take with us. Somehow I don't think the next owners would appreciate that:) Another benefit of the Air Force, BTW, is the 20 hours per child of free family child care. I had the kids over at Ms. Kelly's for today and will do it the next couple of days. It sure helps to not have them underfoot!



Wow!! Its all happening so fast. Good luck with your move and enjoy the trip!!
ReplyDeleteWOW they packed up pretty fast!! It'll hit you when you get on the highway!! You'll start driving away and then start thinking about all the wonderful memories you have there!!! Keep me updated!!
ReplyDeleteGlad it is all going well! The free childcare does help so much! You get 20 hours on the other end of the PCS too; we are going to be using it when they come to drop our stuff off and when we are unpacking! Have fun!
ReplyDelete