Okay, this may be kinda silly, but I was just looking at various blogs and I accidently clicked on a picture. It brought up the picture to a full size. You can see the detail better and it just looks good. Just thought I would share :)
This is my 2nd post today. Wow!! Third in 2 days. Unbelievable!! I have a little bit more time today (kids went home early today and my kids are watching Diego) to actually sit down and write instead of just zipping through reading and trying to make a comment.
Tuesday, May 02, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Look at you and all the blogging! :-) Yeah, I had to figure that one out on my own a while back, I never knew until I happened to click on one! Pretty cool!
ReplyDeleteI'm discovering new things about blogger all the time! Some things are impossible for me to figure out! For example, when I am writing a blog entry I go to start a new paprgraph and it won't let me. That's why all my entries are all one paragraph!!! Any suggestions???
ReplyDelete