Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Belly Laughs!!


So we're watching tv and a commercial comes on for a Mac. A guy is sneezing and the other guy says you must have a virus or a PC. It's talking about how PC's got 700 and something reported virus's while Mac's didn't get any. The one guy says yeah I got a virus and the other one hands a tissue to wipe his nose/cover his mouth and the guy falls down. Logan started cracking up laughing. It was so funny. We asked him why he was laughing and he could hardly get out the words Mac and he fell down. We watched the commercial a couple more times. Just to watch him laugh. He had all of us laughing so hard!! I love it when he laughs like that. You just can't help but join in!!

BTW~Sorry about the poor description of the commercial. Hopefully when you see it you will understand. One of those you had to be there moments :)

3 comments:

  1. Great pic! And I agree, the sound of my son laughing is my favorite sound in the world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, I just had to tell you that I saw this commercial last night!!! LOL! I couldn't help but think of Logan...and I've never met him! Made me laugh!

    ReplyDelete