

Springtime is in the air. This past week we have had some fun weather. Nice hot days and severe thunderstorms...that fun OK weather. One day the evening was just beautiful, so we went outside to play a little basketball, slide on the slides, and pose for pictures:)I can't believe that is April already and we have sprung ahead. (bummer, I hate losing sleep when I already feel the need for more) We have been cleaning the house in preparation for our move, getting rid of boxes that we have had forever, clothes that have been collecting dust, and just junk. Of course, we haven't even made a dent yet. I would like to have a garage sale, but have never had one before. I almost think maybe the stuff we deciede we don't need we just give away. I admit it, I'm afraid of failing at a garage sale. We finally got a date (mid August). We might see if we can shift it to be a little sooner because school starts on the 3rd of August and we want to get Logan set up. I'm looking forward to a new place, but there is so much to do before then. We have so many things going on this month, May will be busy getting more ready for the move and James will be graduating with his masters (Yeah!!), and June we have family things to do. Fun times to look forward to and it's coming so fast.



I'm so glad yall have finally found out something! You'll have to call me with all the details you can't put on the blog! We are also having nice weather! Blue skies, snow melting and warmer(upper 30's) temps. We still are just admiring it from the inside of our house though!! Good luck on the cleaning out!! It really is never ending!!!
ReplyDeleteThat's great to hear that you got your assignment! :-) It's good that you are starting in on it with 4 months+ until you move- we did it all in 3 weeks (b/c B had been gone) and it was A LOT to do in that short amount of time!! We have been enjoying the nice weather too- we went to the park yesterday evening while we had another showing and it was just perfect. We did our 1st garage sale ever a few weeks ago and it went well despite my worries about it. It wasn't as bad as I thought and now we are determined to do one every spring!! You should do it! :-)
ReplyDeleteGarage sales aren't so bad! Just start early, keep it short, and schedule to have Salvation Army or something to show up at the end and take it all away so you don't have to worry about it ever again! Good luck!
ReplyDelete