Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Provider of the Quarter

Last night I recieved a phone call from Paula, our Family Child Care Coordinator, and she told me that I had been chosen Provider of the Quarter. It's an acknowledgement that I am doing very well in all my inspections I am meeting/exceeding the standards. In Novemeber, I moved up from a Standard license to a Developmental license (more standands that I have to meet) and I am planning on going for my Accredidation with the National Assosication of Family Child Care (NAFCC). If things go smoothly I will be able to get accredited before we move to our next base (whenever that may be). There is a breakfast coming up in April to acknowledge my achievement. I am excited about being chosen. It's nice to get a little pat on the back for a job well done. Yeah me!!

4 comments:

  1. That's so great Belva! Congratulations!!! Deciding who to leave your children with requires a lot of careful consideration; I am sure the parents of those you watch are more than satisfied with their choice! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Belva!!! You work so hard and have the patience of a grandmother!!! I know the parents will be so proud!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's great news Belva! I may have to talk to you about all this! I've thought about watching kids from home...don't think I can convince my husband to allow it, but who knows...so maybe we can chat about how to get started sometimes, sounds like you really know what you are doing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!! That really is awesome! I just don't have the patience to deal with kids all day. I often find myself counting down till bedtime.

    ReplyDelete