
Logan and Jedi have one of those special relationships. They just understand each other. Logan loves to be with Jedi. Just last week as Logan was off to school, we were headed out the garage door to the bus. Aurora wanted to go too, so I carried her out and was holding Logan's hand. Apparently, I didn't shut the door tight behind me, because as Logan was going up the steps on the bus, Jedi came up from behind and boarded the bus. The bus driver laughed, as I was trying to get Logan on the bus and Jedi off. I guess this was a day that Jedi really wanted to be with Logan and figured since everyone else was going, so would he. This picture is from last summer, but I thought it captured their cute relationship:)



That is so sweet!! There is nothing like puppy love; they are such wonderful creatures.
ReplyDelete